We are delighted to present the most luxurious building in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria.
Located on the main Cherni Vrah Boulevard, between Lozenets and Dragalevtsi - two of Sofia's most prestigious residential areas, MERCURESOFIA is a truly grand building in every sense. The impressive modern design combines with the very latest in style, comfort and luxury. The complex offers a finely balanced mix of apartments, shops and offices and features a fully integrated range of services and amenities characteristic of a four-star hotel. The building enjoys a strategic location, with fast and easy access to the centre.
With its many business centres, elegant residential blocks, the new American Embassy, the South Park and the Zoo, this upper part of Lozenets is often referred to as the most progressive area in Sofia. The exclusive Dragalevtsi neighbourhood and the ski-lifts on Vitosha Mountain are less than 10 minutes drive.
All MERCURESOFIA Apartments come completely finished with two prices: unfurnished and fully furnished! The total price paid will be fully indicated on your title deeds.
MERCURESOFIA: The building
MERCURESOFIA embodies all the elements of a modern city lifestyle. The luxurious properties are housed in a 9-storey building featuring a unique silhouette and impressive design, dramatically emphasised by the ceramic tiling and natural oak veneer combination on the façade. The properties available include a total of 64 apartments comprising: 4 studios, 48 1-bed, 11 2-bed and 1 3-bed penthouse. There will also be an underground level of single & double parking spaces and a ground level of commercial premises and offices. Apartment owners and their guests will benefit from:
MERCURESOFIA: The surrounding area
- 24-hour reception desk & security services
- Luxurious lobby with a lobby bar
- Fully fitted and equipped fitness centre with massage room
- Spa Centre with two saunas and a steam bath, plus a covered swimming-pool with chaise-longues
- Business Centre with conference halls, connected to the internet and cable television in the complex
MERCURESOFIA: Key features
- Direct access to and from the boulevard
- Landscaping and pavements around the building
- Illumination around the building
- Inner paths in the complex
- video surveillance
- cable television
- telephone exchange
- movement indicators illumination in the corridors and the common parts
- sound recording in the corridors, lobby area and elevators through loudspeakers installed on the ceilings
- controlled magnet cards access